

I have been wanting to make Jonathan a bag for his piano lesson books and I finally got around to starting it last week and finished it tonight. It is, of course, made out of Spongebob material.
Next week Jonathan turns 8 and we are having a Lego birthday party. These are the invitations. His friends will have to assemble the legos to get the invitation. I have some more fun things planned for the party so stay tuned. I am not one who enjoys a house full of kids so I didn't think I would enjoy birthday parties much. But I learned last year that if you plan well and have enough help it can be fun.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
More fun stuff
Posted by Kim at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Love it! Can't wait to see all the fun things you do for the party so I can file them away :)
Post a Comment