Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

So, I'm trying to do more digital scrapbooking since it doesn't make nearly the mess of traditional scrapbooking. This isn't my first page, but it's the best one I've done so far so I wanted to share.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is awesome! Is the middle pic the midnight sepia action? I love that action. (I tried to click and see the bigger pic, but it would not let me.)

Great looking page! (Do you print them? Send them to a photo lab? Leave them on the computer? Make a CD?)

Kim said...

I plan to print them when I have enough, but I'll order them through a photo service because my printer is not good enough to print photos. To get the middle picture I used midnight sepia and then another action that I cannot think of off the top of my head. It's one of the actions you gave me though.