Okay, we had an emergency preparedness BBQ tonight and let's just say I'm more than a little overwhelmed and frustrated. Yeah, all this stuff would be great to have in an emergency. But how on earth am I going to afford it all and where the heck am I gonna store a barrel of kerosine? Not to mention the thought of all the scary disasters that could happen. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the information and those who took all the time to prepare it for us. And I want to be prepared, but I'm just going to freak out a little bit first.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I think emergency preparedness, while very important, is always hard to think about and digest. I mean to even start thinking about it, you need to ponder yourself in really stressful situations. And then toss in the expense, the storage space (have you seen our basement?) and all of that. And then you need to figure out how to rotate it, and how to use it, etc.
I don't think it is a very easy subject to think about. But, it is important. So, I guess that's why we make ourselves do it.
Post a Comment