At 3:30 am one of our smoke alarms started beeping. Not because there was a fire, but to tell us the battery needed to be changed. Russ and I woke up and he began searching for the offending alarm while I let our dogs outside to do their business. After Russ got the beeping stopped I went to let the dogs in. Pumpkin came trotting right in, but Dollie is always a little slow so I waited a few minutes. Still no Dollie. I walk outside and there she is sitting in the middle of the lawn, refusing to come in the house no matter how many times I call her. The big wimp was so scared of the little beeping noise that she refused to come back inside. Fortunately, she responds to bribes in the form of lunch meat. So much for our big scary guard dog. If there really was danger, she would be cowering in a closet somewhere.












0 comments:
Post a Comment