Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dance Festival

Jonathan's school does a dance festival at the end of the year. The Kindergarten did the Charleston. Aren't they adorable? I would have gotten more pictures, but the camera started doing funky things. You'll see what I mean at the end of the video. I'm glad the camera waited until after the kindergarten to wig out, but I would have liked to get pictures of the other dances. They were all great.

Here are some more pictures:

This is another one where the camera was doing weird things. I fixed it as best as I could. I think it kinda looks like an old fashioned photo.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hannah was watching the video and she said, "I wish I could be in that dance with Jonathan, but she is." Jealous? :)

Kim said...

Oh, that's great! Too funny. She'll get to dance next year though.

Fancypants said...

Hi Kim (Nancy M from the ward). I love to blog-stalk. I got the Rachel's from Mary T's and now I am at your through Rachel. Cute pictures from the dance festival and great video. I need to learn how to put a video on.