I've seen this on a few of your blogs, so I decided to play along.
Here's the directions:
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you had with any of the family together with you. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you can remember! (Especially the stuff that makes us laugh!!)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Memories
Posted by Kim at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
Ok, millions of memories.
Us freaking you out when Darwin snuck over to stick stuff in your trash can (night before garbage pick up during our bathroom remodel.)
Borrowing and discussing SO many books.
Digging in the flowerbeds and just chatting while the kids played.
Trick-or-treating.
Being walked by Kaia.
And of course, the floor layer who moved into our house with the snake (and took bubble baths!) and getting the updates from you while we were in Washington DC over the IM and on the phone. That could have been an episode in a sit com!
How in the world does one follow Rachel?!? Sheesh! :)
My memories:
Seeing you everytime I go to Walmart (where were you today?!?)
Being Sir Jump-A-Lot's teacher
Home teaching with my husband, enjoying your dogs & then going home to MY dog who pouted cuz I cheated on her with YOUR dogs (again, sheesh!)
My best memory of you is you recommending joining goodreads! I love that site. I'm always looking for somethin to read. I am picking up the Other Boleyn girl tomorrow at the library, I think I got that suggestion from you!
Lol, I saw her driving away from Walmart today! I was on my way to Target (and then Payless) after looking all over the area for boys' dress shoes.
I did go to Walmart today. We need to better coordinate our Walmart trips.
I'll call you next time I'm off to Wallie-world! :) We'll meet in the freezer section & you can talk me out of buying more ice cream...
Okay, but you have to meet me in the candy aisle and talk me out of buying chocolate.
Post a Comment