I have been tagged!!
Ten years ago: Ten years ago I was about to turn 20 and planning my wedding.
Five things on today's to-do list: Well, it's Sunday so me to-do list was basically shower, dress, get the boy dressed, and go to church.
A snack I enjoy: Hershey's Cookies and Cream Kisses. An evil candy created to destroy me. But so yummy.
Things I would do if I were a millionaire: I don't know if I'd want a new house, but I'd want to fix up this one. I'm not sure what else I'd do. It'll never happen anyway.
Places I have lived: Arizona, Utah, Texas, Missouri, back to AZ, back to UT.
I tag Rachel, Nancy, Mary, April and Brook. I think that's everyone, except Amy who tagged me.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Kim at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Thanks for playing, Kim!
Post a Comment