When I was a kid we had swim lessons every summer without fail. And I admit I hated it most of the time. Now it's my turn to inflict this summer time torture on my own child. Of course, he complains about me dragging him away from his video games and TV, but once he gets there he does enjoy the water. What he doesn't enjoy is the teacher insisting that he put his head under the water. Jonathan's class has only 3 students so they all get a lot of one on one time with the teacher. We really lucked out because most classes have 5 or more kids.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Swim Lessons
Posted by Kim at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Ahh, a summer tradition! I really need to get on the stick and put Michael into swimming classes.
Post a Comment