I have been extra accident prone the last couple days. Wednesday I missed a step on the stairs, landing on my already sore right arm. I injured it pulling weeds a couple months ago (long story). Then, today we took Trax up to the Children's Museum. Anyway, we got on the train and I was in the process of sitting down when the train started moving. It threw me forward, flat on my face and bent my left pinky finger backwards. I don't think it is broken, but it is swollen and stiff and basically useless. I also have a bruise on my head from where I hit the floor, fortunately it is under my hair. I think I've hit my humiliation quota for the month.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Uh, gee, yeah. That is pretty bad! OUCH!
Oh, you poor thing!
Love your new background. And the pic of Jonathan at the top, love it!
Post a Comment