Five names you go by: If I told you all my aliases I'd have to kill you. Seriously, who has 5 names? I go by Kim and sometimes Kimberly from relatives or telemarketers.
Three things you are wearing right now: green sweater, blue jeans, brown boots
Two things you want very badly at the moment: Is it bad if I don't want anything very badly at the moment? Or maybe that's good. I would like a maid, but that's not going to happen.
Two people who will probably fill this out: Rachel, Nancy
Two things you did last night: finished Jonathan's party invites and watched TV with Russ and Jonathan.
Two things you ate today: chips and salsa
Two people you last talked to on the phone: My sister in law, Lori. She's the only one I talked to today and I don't remember yesterday. Probably Russ.
Two things you are going to do tomorrow: Laundry and vacuum
Two longest car rides: Growing up it would have been one of our trips to NC. As an adult, it is the 16 hour drive to Tucson twice a year.
Two of your favorite things to drink: Diet Coke and water
Three favorite shows on TV: American Idol and the Tonight Show. I can't think of a third. I don't even watch those regularly.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Survey says...
Posted by Kim at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
1) 5 names: Mom, Mama, pudd (like pudding, not rhyming with mud), katie jo, Kathryn
2) 3 things I'm wearing: brown t-shirt, brown cardigan, jeans
3) 2 things I want badly: no more snow and peace of mind
4) ??
5) 2 things I did last night: familysearch.org name extractions and watched "The Closer" with Russell
6) 2 things I ate today: egg white/black bean breakfast burrito & a Jell-O chocolate pudding cup
7) last 2 people on the phone: Julie Hyde & Russell
8) 2 things I'm doing tomorrow: thought I was going to work, but now I'm not so... laundry & maybe grocery shopping??
9) 2 longest car rides: circular vacation of the west (CA to OR to WA to ID to UT to AZ to CA) when I was 10-ish and Utah to California or Arizona last year
10) 2 fave drinks: Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light in water bottles and Caf-free Dr Pepper
11) 3 fave TV shows: AMAZING RACE, Survivor, Top Chef
There you go! :)
Post a Comment