Friday, February 27, 2009

The things we do for our kids...

This is how I spent my Friday night...

Helping Jonathan assemble the Tie fighter he bought with his assortment of birthday money and gift cards. This is the ship Jonathan got from his aunt Kerri for his birthday. I also assisted (basically did it myself) in the assembly of this one.
Jonathan got this one from Grandma and Grandpa Denzine for Christmas. Aunt Kerri assembled this one in Tucson, but I did have to reassemble a little bit tonight.
This is our kitchen table. This is a happy boy.


7 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

WOW! I was a huge Lego fan as a kid... these things are so much fun... the things we do for our kids!

Kelly said...

I tend to take over the legos and want to build it exactly like the instructions say - I've learned that I should leave the boys to their legos and I can play with them when they go to school!

SarahAnne said...

Whew! That's one where I'd pass the buck to Dad if he were around. Good job, Mom!

Kathryn said...

Reminds me of the Christmas when Bryson got a Lego pirate castle, ship, armaments, etc. Russell spent 4 hours putting it all together...Bryson spent about 1/2 hour playing with it. And it dominated our living room floor for about 2 weeks afterwards.

Sigh.

Adrian said...

Wow...your kitchen table looks like my living room floor!!

Amy said...

Oh, gosh!! I know my 2 boys would love those!

Rachel said...

That is just way too cool. You are an awesome mom.