
They are renting the kilts from Edinburgh Castle in Salt Lake. The lady at the store cinched the waistband a little too tight, which is why Jonathan is holding his stomach. 
Just imagine this picture with a white shirt and no jeans poking out. I think he will look so cute. I can't gush too much or he'll get self conscious. And nobody (Kerri) better make fun of him. Getting this boy to wear a kilt took some serious bribery on Christina's part.
After the kilt, we went to see our cousin Ben at the Off Broadway Theater. He's been taking an Improv class and last night was their performance.
In this video only Ben knows that they are supposed to be train robbers. The other guy has to play along and try to figure out what they are doing.
I have more video, but it takes forever to upload. I've put a few more of them on Facebook though.










4 comments:
Wow, nice work talking in into wearing a kilt!
Does he know traditionally men go 'commando' under the kilt? Maybe that's good if it's a Summer wedding.
Well, Jonathan won't be going commando. He'll have his soccer shorts on underneath.
I cannot wait to see the final kilt product! You must take tons of pics.
Post a Comment