Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

We had some fun today with April Fools. Jonathan and I switched Russell's cereal this morning before school. So when Russ went to pour Capt. Crunch he got Lucky Charms instead. Later on, as I was folding laundry I decided to hide all of Russell's underwear. Thanks for the idea Kelly! Then I changed all his car radio presets to Country music, which he hates.


Lastly, I did this in both our toilets. Except, I wrote "Don't Pee on Me" on the TP.
This was the funniest one because Jonathan was the first one to need to use the bathroom and he really thought he couldn't use either toilet.
I hope everyone had a fun April Fools day!



4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm so glad someone had fun with April Fools! I was a slacker this year...

The radio presets in Russell's car was my favorite! I'm gonna steal that one for next year, I think. :)

Jayme said...

That TP trick would have totally messed with my Johnathan's world. LOL. I'm gonna have to remember the radio preset thing for next year.

Rachel said...

SOoo funny. WE stole the cereal idea and Hannah did switch around the silverware.

Trimble said...

SO funny!