Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chocolate Protection Program

It's teacher appreciation week at Jonathan's school. More accurately, it's the night before the very last day of teacher appreciation week. Since I rarely check Jonathan's backpack for anything more than his homework, I missed the note that was sent home by the room mom who knows how long ago. Fortunately, I did find it in time. In addition to mourning the less of some of my favorite calories, I spent much of last night trying to think of a cute teacher gift. Here's what I came up with. Remember, this idea was hatched between midnight and 1 am, and I obviously had chocolate on the brain.


In case you can't tell, it's supposed to be a candy jar. I had to search and search for one that was opaque.



This is the gift tag that goes along with it.

5 comments:

Becky said...

SO cute! What a great idea!

Kathryn said...

I am SOOO stealing this one! ahem...if you don't mind, of course. :)

VERY cute!

Kim said...

Steal away. This is the only original idea I've had. I usually copy stuff I see online.

Brook said...

that is so cute! You are so creative! I went to pioneer party and got an already put together treat for Jalens teacher. I can never think of anything on my own.

Rachel said...

You are so stinking creative. It has to be unfair that so much creativity got sent along with just ONE person. ;)