
Jonathan decided to brave the basketball court again this year. After getting knocked in the head at least once a game last year, he vowed to pay more attention to the game and less attention to goofing off this time around. It helps that he doesn't have his best buds on his team this year.
The first game was last Wednesday and I also had just received my new camera so there were lots of unnecessary pictures taken.
One of the fun things on my new camera is the continuous shot feature. So I can just sit there with myfinger on the button and it will take a shot every couple seconds. This enabled me to get lots of useless pictures and a couple of fun shots. Another thing I loved is that this camera takes good pictures in low light. I had exactly zero good basketball photos last year. I think I overdid it and went too light, but that can be fixed.
I have no idea what he is doing here, but it appears there may be some goofing off involved. Old habits die hard even when you're 6.











5 comments:
Future Jazz player? I can say, "I knew him when..."
Isn't the Legacy Center great?
How fun! I am not sure I am ready to brave the legacy center again tonight for Jalens game. That place is crazy. What we do for our children. It looks like he is having fun!
It's the parking lot I don't want to brave.
What kind of camera do you have, Kim?
Heh, I love the hopping on one foot! Yay for the zippy new camera!
Post a Comment