Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our poor doggy


Dollie had some teeth pulled today. She's so enthusiastic about her food that her teeth break. Actually, I don't know why they broke, but they had to come out. We also had her remaining teeth cleaned because you might as well kill two birds with one stone and put the vet's kid through college too.



Dogs have to be sedated for dental work. Can you imagine pulling a dog's tooth out while she's awake? Especially a large, hungry dog like Dollie. I wouldn't put my hand in there. So, Dollie is still a little loopy and in some pain. Poor thing can't even get up the stairs she's so drunk.




5 comments:

Brenna said...

Poor pup.

But on a side note, I'd like to be sedated for dental work.

Kim said...

Me too. I am a big wimp when it comes to dental stuff. Fortunately, I haven't had to have too much done.

Kelly said...

"Poor thing can't even get up the stairs she's so drunk."

I think people have said this about me after I've been to the dentist. I always tell them to load me up! I would rather go to the OB/GYN than the dentist!

Kathryn said...

oh! poor puppy dog.

and I'd rather go ANYWHERE than the dentist. Really. A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E.

Rachel said...

Awwwww. She looks miserable.

At least she got to be sedated, eh?