Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New chore

I hate to shred. I have (or had) a file folder chock full of nearly a years worth of credit card offers and other shredables. Then tonight a lightbulb went on in my head and it said I should give this chore to Jonathan. Turns out the boy has shredding stamina worthy of any Enron exec. Yay, he has a new chore now. I hope the novelty doesn't wear off as quickly as cleaning the walls and vacuuming the stairs.


6 comments:

Fancypants said...

Isn't it great when kids like doing chores...except they don't know it's a chore.

Kellie said...

"worthy of any Enron exec" LOL! I nearly snorted milk through my nose at that one! I bet he had fun with his new chore.

Rachel said...

Oh that is a great plan! Lovely. Fun for him, work done for you!

Trimble said...

Genius!

SarahAnne said...

Wow! great idea!!!!

Amy said...

It's funny you should mention shredding. I was just doing that a little while ago. I hate doing it as well. I think I'll have to give that chore over to Max, I bet he'd love it! Thanks for the idea!