Now we have two dogs and two boys!
Fun!
We love ours too! It is a lot of fun... I have been a Wii Fit slacker as of late though!
I love it! It's so much fun to watch the kids do Wii Fit!
Look at me I have a blog!!! And no one to read it...
Awwww, how cute is he?
I finally went and got wii fit. It is fun. My boys love it! I taped landon doing the hula hoop the other day and i need to post it. It is so funny.
He has great rhythm!!! But that doesn't surprise me!
Post a Comment
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com
7 comments:
Fun!
We love ours too! It is a lot of fun... I have been a Wii Fit slacker as of late though!
I love it! It's so much fun to watch the kids do Wii Fit!
Look at me I have a blog!!! And no one to read it...
Awwww, how cute is he?
I finally went and got wii fit. It is fun. My boys love it! I taped landon doing the hula hoop the other day and i need to post it. It is so funny.
He has great rhythm!!! But that doesn't surprise me!
Post a Comment