Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun Run




Fun and Run. Two words I do not think belong in the same sentence. Still, Jonathan's school does this every year and the kids seem to love it.
If only I could bottle that energy. Then I might be able to put fun and run in the same sentence.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun!

I should have let my kids do that...I just had visions of where McKay would end up after the Fun Run. I am sure you can envision it all too. ;)

Kim said...

It was more contained this year. They had the run on field in back of the school instead of in the streets like it was last year. But I'm sure McKay's idea of a "Fun Run" doesn't include boundaries.

Mary Denton Taylor said...

You are such a better mom then I am! I said "no!" to the fun run.