Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Updates and Happy Birthday!

First things first. Happy Birthday to Aunt Kerri! (yesterday) (If she even sees this since she never comments.)

Second. Jonathan has learned to ride his scooter. I know that doesn't seem too exciting, but for so long he has been anti- scooter or bike. He still won't try his bike, but at least he has decided to use the scooter. I attribute this completely to peer pressure. And I'm okay with that. For now.








Third. Jonathan and Hannah decorated our driveway a few days ago and I found this on the mailbox

3 comments:

Mary Denton Taylor said...

HEY! I recognize that fire hydrant and mail box (and the other mail box)!!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Kerri!

And hee hee, what a happy mailbox!

Kim said...

Mary - Before I took that picture Jonathan and Josh were racing scooters,so I went in to get my camera. But when I came out, it was just Jonathan.