Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's in my purse

This is in response to Nancy's post. I was going to post it as a comment on her blog, but the list got so long that I decided to put it here instead.
I need to clean out my purse anyway, so here goes...
  • Wallet
  • mini first aid kit (I got it last time I donated blood)
  • enough receipts to kill a tree
  • B&N gift card
  • old grocery list
  • $1 bill
  • Pocket Calendar
  • Legacy center pass
  • empty bottle of ibuprofen
  • 2 make up compacts
  • more receipts
  • MP3 player and earphones
  • camera with dead batteries
  • Scentsy sample
  • Orbit Gum
  • more reciepts
  • $5 bill
  • another pocket planner
  • Burt's Bees lip balm
  • Excedrin
  • Aleve
  • lens cleaning wipes
  • Hand sanitizer (Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom)
  • more reciepts
  • more chapstick
  • allergy eye drops
  • contact case
  • 2 rechargeable batteries
  • one penny
  • one quarter
  • one dime

So, what's in your purse?

4 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

My purse doubles as my diaper bag so this list is gonna be long :)

several diapers
a pull-up for just in case
wipes in a travel container
an extra shirt for me
an extra outfit for Danielle
makeup
a couple of pens
hand sanitizer
keys
gum
drivers license/debit card/subway card/hogle zoo card/ many others along that line
small notebook
a pen
a large notebook
maya wrap
blanket
oh, some dirty clothes I need to get washed (Danielle had a blowout at church today)
a couple of chew toys for Danielle
a kids book
a bag of cereal
a thing of fruit snacks

this is all off of memory so there might be more but it's late and I'm not actually going through it so there ya go :)

Fancypants said...

Wow! Do you have a big purse or are you just so talented that you can fit everything into your purse?

Kim said...

My purse doesn't look that big, but somehow all that stuff fits. Maybe it's like Mary Poppin's magic bag.

Kathryn said...

My purse is a total wasteland compared to you! :)

I have:
1 wallet
1 coupon holder (for restaurants & such)
1 glasses case
2 bottles of medications (not multiple meds, just 2!)
8 breath mints from various restaurants
1 tube Carmex
1 tube Blistex
1 tiny bottle of Purell
1 maxi, 1 tampon - just in case
1 face powder
4 bandaids
1 pen, blue
1 straw wrapper

That's it.
Sounds boring. I'll have to go mess things up a bit tomorrow.