Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picture of the stitches and Mom's a trashpicker

Wanna see a picture of Jonathan's stitches? C'mon, you know you do. Did I have you scared there for a minute?
Kerri did ask for a picture of the stitches and I did take one, but I'm not posting it here because I don't think anyone wants to see it. Well, except Kerri. But Jonathan drew his own picture and wrote a sentence about it.

See this?



It was once in (well on top of) the garbage can at the gas station by my house. I have lowered myself to trash picking for box tops. In my defense, I didn't actually pick through the garbage. The box was on top and I just happen to know that Fruit by the Foot boxes have box tops.

Hey, I still haven't stooped to asking the sample lady at Costco if I can have her boxtops. (I heard a dad do that one)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I would have picked it out of the top of the garbage, too! Did you go to Albertsons last week and get your campbells soups and turn in the certificate on your reciept? My mil brought me hers and so both my kids got to turn one in!

Amy said...

Oh, and love the pic of the stitches!

Rachel said...

that is so cute! Both the stitch picture (and the description) AND that you do so much for the school!

Kim said...

Yes, I need a bumper sticker that says "I dumpster dive for the PTA". Maybe next time I should just send a dime with a note that says this is for the box top I didn't want to pull out of the trash.

Fancypants said...

You're a good PTA supporter. I did that once....a long time ago....Ugh! I want to...I really, really do. I just forget to cut/tear off those darn box tops.

Thank you for not showing the real stitch pic. My immagination has done a good enough job.