Now we have two dogs and two boys!
We got a nice laugh out of this.
That's hilarious, Kim. You should send it in to Jay Leno for his "Headlines" he does on Monday nights!
Ew...I can only imagine a temple of doo. Oh by the way, I don't know if you are interested or not but my friend is a social worker with this adoption agency and they are always looking for families. www.hearttoheart.net
Thanks, Melanie. I think I have heard of them before. I'll check out the website.
Well, that certainly sounds like an interesting movie. Hee, I agree, send it to Leno.
hi...found you on the trimbles blog. Can I spy? Excited to see your trying to adopt.
Actually, having been suckered into actually paying to see this movie at the theater -That title is TOTALLY appropriate!Another vote for sending it to Leno!
Adrian - Of course you can spy. I'll add you to my blogstalking list as well.
Post a Comment
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com
8 comments:
We got a nice laugh out of this.
That's hilarious, Kim. You should send it in to Jay Leno for his "Headlines" he does on Monday nights!
Ew...I can only imagine a temple of doo. Oh by the way, I don't know if you are interested or not but my friend is a social worker with this adoption agency and they are always looking for families. www.hearttoheart.net
Thanks, Melanie. I think I have heard of them before. I'll check out the website.
Well, that certainly sounds like an interesting movie. Hee, I agree, send it to Leno.
hi...found you on the trimbles blog. Can I spy? Excited to see your trying to adopt.
Actually, having been suckered into actually paying to see this movie at the theater -
That title is TOTALLY appropriate!
Another vote for sending it to Leno!
Adrian - Of course you can spy. I'll add you to my blogstalking list as well.
Post a Comment