Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Parent Teacher Conference

Parent Teacher Conference was tonight and I thought I'd share some of Jonathan's work that she had on display. His teacher had a basket filled with folders that had the kids' work in them for parents to see. There were also some things hung up outside the classroom.


What are you going to be for Halloween? In case you can't see it at the bottom, it says Luigi.
The top color of the rainbow is his favorite color. He also seems to think his hair is orange and I don't know what favorite food is yellow. Maybe macaroni?



All by myself I can dance. But I need a friend to play the Wii.

Stats. Where it says "How many people in your family?" I think he is counting the dogs.

This is what he thinks Russ does while he's at school. In case you can't see it, he thinks Russ flies a Rocket Ship.

And this last one is a picture of my favorite time of the day. Picking Jonathan up from school. I love watching him run out of the school with his friends. They are just so cute and a little too grown up.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love them all! Those are hilarious. And hey, I've totally seen Russ flying to Target in his rocket...

Trimble said...

Wait a minute! I thought he was going to be a Star Wars character for Halloween... I'm also shocked to hear that Russ isn't in fact a rocket flier (not sure what the real title for that is)!

Kathryn said...

COOL! I always wondered what Russ did at work.

OUR Russ draws pictures & colors all day. Those boys never grow up.