Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

Okay, yeah there's a little problem of Utah not having a lottery, but you have to hear about my luck lately. Early this summer we went out to Applebees as a family and got a free dinner. I guess they randomly choose a table each Friday night and give them their meal FREE. As if that wasn't enough, last month I went to Chili's with the coworkers. We had to wait nearly an hour for our food and then they got some orders wrong (but not mine) so the manager gave us ALL our food for free. So yesterday I went to lunch at Olive Garden with some ladies in my ward and guess what happened again? Basically a repeat of Chili's, but with different people. That's three free meals at three of my favorite restaurants in just a few months. Now, who wants to go out to lunch with me next?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

put me on the list!

Rachel said...

Can I go out to eat with you?

Kathryn said...

ME! ME! ME!

I'm all about free food. :)

Amy said...

i do, I do!

btw, love the new header