A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? The simple answer would be that it's Russ. The long answer is that I need girl talk too and one is just not enough.
C. Cake or pie? both!
D. Day of Choice? every other Tuesday because it is Russell's first day of his week off.
E. Essential Item? diet coke
F. Favorite color? I like lots of colors. It's hard to pick just one.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither.
H. Hometown? Tucson
I. Favorite indulgence? chocolate
J. January or July? NO contest. July all the way.
K. Kids? one
L. Life isn't complete without? friends and fam (and chocolate)
M. Marriage Date? Nov 6
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters. no brothers.
O. Oranges or apples? apples (less mess)
P. Phobias? heights (that's why I'm so short)
Q. Quotes? can't think of any right now
R. Reasons to smile? everything Jonathan says
S. Season of choice? Spring, fall or summer. As long as it's not winter.
T. Tag 5 people: Brook, Adrian, April, Kelly, and anyone who wants to play.
U. Unknown fact about me? I agree with Jenny. Some things are unknown for a reason... Well, there was that time I set myself on fire when I was three. Some of you didn't know that.
V. Verb - warm. Is warm a verb? I want to be warm.
W. Worst habit? How can I pick just one?. Almost all of my habits are bad.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray. I've had too many unpleasant ultrasounds, and you don't need a full bladder for an x-ray.
Y. Your favorite food? chocolate
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo
Friday, November 7, 2008
It's like deja vu all over again...
Posted by Kim at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment