I got tagged with this a while back and now I'm tagged again. Let's see if my answers are the same...
1. Post the Rules to your blog
2. Answer the six 8 items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog.
8 favorite TV Shows:
- Good Things Utah & Studio 5 (they're like the same show and they always have cute crafty things to make.)
- The Tonight Show (but only until Jay Leno leaves. Hate Conan)
- American Idol
- Law & Order (any of them)
- I can't think of any more.
8 Things I did yesterday:
-Woke up to snow.
-cursed the snow.
-Jonathan's reading group at school
-Went to Costco to buy this month's book club book.
-Ran into Brook and Angie at Costco and had an unofficial daycare lunch.
-took Jonathan to Karate
-bought Jonathan new snow boots.
-cleaned the bathroom counter.
8 Things I look forward to:
-our belated anniversary date next week.
-Thanksgiving trip to OR
-Russell's bday
-Christmas trip to AZ
-my anniversary / Christmas present
-spring
-summer
-fall
8 Favorite Restaurants:
-Olive Garden
-Applebees
-Chili's
-Wingers
-Cobblestone
-Cheesecake Factory
-IHOP
-Costco food court
8 Things on my wish list
-a baby
-a clean house
-a maid
-a personal chef
-a dog that doesn't bark
-an endless supply of money
-the desire to exercise
-70 degree weather all year round
8 People I tag
-If I didn't tag you before or if you just want to do it again, consider yourself tagged.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Tagged Again...
Posted by Kim at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I added the pics of a corn bag to my Fourth Day of Thanks.
Ok, you should watch Lost. ;)
And what is the gift you are looking forward to?
What is the book club book?
The book club book is the Last Lecture. You can borrow it if you want.
I might be getting a laptop. If we can find a good price.
Post a Comment