I'm sorry to anyone we came in contact with this weekend. Jonathan said he was feeling sick at church this morning, and it looks like he has the stomach virus that is going around. The funny thing is that he really wants to go to school tomorrow. The reason this is funny is that he is always pretending to be sick to try and get a day off. Now that he has a legitimate reason to stay home, he wants to go to school. Go figure.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Quarantine
Posted by Kim at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
That is pretty funny. I guess now you'll always know when he's faking it, right? :)
I am sooooooooo sorry. I think it is our fault. I feel so bad. :(
Well Bruce has it this morning too. I'm watching and waiting for the rest of the clan to get it. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
Rachel - It's not your fault. It's just been going around. A couple of Jonathan's friends were sick last week so I'm not surprised. I'm just waiting for Russ and me to get it.
You have a great blog, and I love your comments and sense of humor. Blogging is such a fun way to get to know a person better. Are you still playing the piano as much? I vaguely remember you commenting on one of my posts, and did I comment back? True the memory starts to go at age 30 then watch out after the next 4 decades. (I think a decade is ten years, right?)
I'm so sorry. :( I had it too. It just stinks.
Post a Comment