my new laptop! That's right, I've finally joined the 21st century. We got a great deal at Walmart this morning and I got the very last one they had. I had to wait in line for a while, but it was no where near as bad as the dreaded day after Thanksgiving. I'm so glad Russ saw their ad online. I think it was only advertised online.












6 comments:
very fun!
Woooohooo!
I love my laptop. After our little...ahem, incident...involving potty-training and my old, dead laptop, my kids know my laptop is MINE MINE MINE.
Congrats on your new toy!
Yes, welcome to the 21st century. Sliced bread, carbonated soda, in-door plumbing and LAPTOPS!! Ta-da!
Isn't it fun to get new toys? Kids aren't the only ones who need new electronic items.
wow...
I'm experiencing envy & covetousness right now...
I think that's bad...
But YEA for you!! :)
Kathryn, I've been coveting Rachel's laptop for years (except for that potty training accident) and I still have camera envy.
Why do we always want what we don't have?
I haven't joined the 21st century yet....I sooo long to though. Maybe Santa will see this!!
Post a Comment