I really get a kick out of so called "romantic" songs in which the singer is not so subtly stalking the object of their affections. Songs like Every Breath You Take and You'll Always be my Baby. (see below) Thanks to an observation by Jonathan I can add a new song to my lists of stalking music.
A few nights ago as we were decorating the Christmas tree, I wanted to sing some Christmas songs that didn't involve Batman smelling or Robin laying an egg. As I was singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Jonathan interrupted and in a frightened voice asked me, "Does Santa really watch us when we're sleeping?"













4 comments:
hehe!
I was pondering about that this year actually. I mean, "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout; I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is Coming to Town."
I mean, it sounded kind of ominous.
LOL. That is too funny!
Tell him, "Yes, and the Easter bunny does it too!"
Post a Comment