I have something important to tell you. Something that could change your life. Okay, here goes.
Walmart (the evil empire) no longer accepts returns without a receipt.
I know, I cried too, but we won't go there. It's just so sad. The store that once took back 2 year old holey socks and items clearly marked with the Target logo is now playing receipt nazi.
On that note, anyone want to buy a Pokemon DS game? I am now the proud owner of 2 of them.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
You might want to sit down for this...
Posted by Kim at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Kim, how much? Seriously... that's exactly what my son wants for christmas.
if you can't sell it to anyone else bring it down here and I may be able to get you at least $20 for it. one of the kids we're helping for christmas would probably love it.
Now that the Smith's has opened I have only been to Walmart once. I might pay a little more but it's closer, cleaner, less crowded, and I'm not contributing to the Walmart Empire.
Sorry about the game.
Well, there goes the only reason I have gone to Walmart in the last while.
I am just all over going to Target and Smith's. Both are so nice and clean and friendly and pretty and almost as cheap. It is within a dollar or so each trip.
Our sanity is worth a dollar, right?
As the lady told me. " It has always been our policy to only accept returns with a receipt, our manager is just choosing to enforce it now.
What a bunch of baloney! I asked why they hadn't posted 'notice' signs to let their valued customers know this policy was changing. Oh yeah, it didn't change, they just 'chose to enforce it' so I guess it's my fault I bought the wrong size socks!
They tried to tell me they advertised it on TV. Right. I am so glad Smith's is open now.
Post a Comment