Thursday, December 4, 2008

Test your Christmas song IQ

Post a comment with your answers. I will post the correct answers in a couple of days.

Quadruped with crimson proboscis_______________
5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise___________________
Miniscule hamlet in the far east __________________
Ancient benevolent despot ______________________
Adorn the vestibule ___________________________
Exuberance directed to the planet ________________

Listen, aerial spirits harmonizin _________________
Monarchial trio _______________________________
Yonder in the haystack _________________________
Assemble, everyone who believes _________________
Hallowed post meridian _________________________
Fantasies of a colorless December 25th _____________
Tin tintinnabulums ____________________________
A dozen 24-hour yule periods ____________________
Befell during the transparent bewitching hour ______
Homo sapien of crystallized vapor ________________
I merely desire a pair of incisors __________________
I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red__
Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy ____
Aloft on the acme of the abode _____________________


6 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

Quadruped with crimson proboscis.
RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER

5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise.
SILENT NIGHT

Miniscule hamlet in the far east Oh LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM

Ancient benevolent despot
( I HONESTLY DON"T KNOW THIS ONE!)

Adorn the vestibule'
DECK THE HALLS

Exuberance directed to the planet JOY TO THE WORLD

Listen, aerial spirits harmonizin HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING

Monarchial trio
WE THREE KINGS

Yonder in the haystack
AWAY IN A MANGER

Assemble, everyone who believes
OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL

Hallowed post meridian
OH HOLY NIGHT

Fantasies of a colorless December 25th
I"M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS

Tin tintinnabulums
SILVER BELLS

A dozen 24-hour yule periods
THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Befell during the transparent bewitching hour
IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR

Homo sapien of crystallized vapor FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

I merely desire a pair of incisors ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH

I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red
I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUSE

Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy
WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND

Aloft on the acme of the abode
UP ON THE HOUSETOP

Fancypants said...

Rudolph, Silent Night, O Little Town, Jolly Old St. Nick, Deck the Halls,Joy to the World, Hark the Herald, We 3 Kings, Away in A Manger, O Come All Ye, O Holy Night, I'm Dreaming, Silver Bells, 12 Days, Once Upon a Midnight, Frosty, All I want for Christmas, I saw Mommy, Walking in a Winter, Up On the Rooftop. How did I do? Can you read my abbreviations?

SarahAnne said...

How fun!

Rudolph,Silent Night,O Little Town of Bethlehem,Ancient Benevolent despot?(Jolly Old St. Nicholas?),Deck the Halls,Joy to the World,Hark the Herald Angels Sing,We Three Kings,Away in a Manger,O Come all Ye Faithful,O Holy Night,White Christmas,Silver Bells,12 Days o' Cmas,It Came Upon A Midnight Clear,Homosapien of crystalized vapor? (I'm sure I'll feel stupid for this one),All I want for Cmas,I Saw Mommy..,Walking in a Winter Wonderland,Up on the Housetop

Rachel said...

Ok, not looking below....

Ruldolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Silent Night

Oh, Little Town of Bethelehem

Well, hmmm. The only one that kind of fits is Jolly Old St. Nicholas, but was he a despot? Seriously?

Deck the Halls

Joy to the World

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

We Three Kings

Away in a Manger

Oh Come, All Ye Faithful

Oh Holy Night

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Silver Bells

The Twelve Days of Christmas

It Came Upon the Midnight Clear

Frosty the Snowman

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Walking through a Winter Wonderland

Up on the Housetop

Brenna said...

I'll say 'Good King Wenceslas' for "Ancient Benevolent Despot".

Kim said...

Brenna! It's so good to "see" you here.