Monday, December 22, 2008

Stuck

We are supposed to leave for Tucson in the morning, but today we got pounded with snow. Our yard went from this
to this

As if to mock me, when I tried to leave the house tonight my car got stuck in the snow at the end of the driveway. We are fortunate to have very nice neighbors who dug me out so I could get back into the garage.
We are still planning to attempt our trip in the morning so pray for sunshine.

6 comments:

Adrian said...

Good luck...be safe, and have a happy holiday!

Brook said...

Have a merry christmas and safe traveling.

Fancypants said...

Drive safe. We will be thinking of you in sunny AZ while we are trying to find our doorstep under all this snow.

Rachel said...

Did you make it out? I hope you're travelling safely!

Amy said...

I hope you make it!! Drive safe!

SarahAnne said...

Hope all went well! Wishing safe travels and happy Christmas to you!