What could happen if they are careless about their gift giving this year.
You have to watch this, it's hilarious.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
This one's for your husbands
Posted by Kim at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now we have two dogs and two boys!
What could happen if they are careless about their gift giving this year.
You have to watch this, it's hilarious.
Posted by Kim at 6:43 PM
7 comments:
Bosko just watched that with me and made two comments, "No pressure, Russ" and "Another good reason to be unemployed, no gift is better than the wrong gift" :)
That is just too funny! Thanks for the laugh!
Ha ha ha!
It DID look like a nice vacuum though...;)
LOL...for some reason Randy didn't really laugh...just smirked a bit. Hmmm...
Okay, for the record, I'd probably rather have the vacuum. But I love the endless laundry folding in the dog house.
I told Jared all I wanted for Christmas was the purple Shark steam mop to clean the tile floor in the kitchen. The people on TV are soooo happy when they use it!
He refuses to get it for me...
That is a top five funny video! Bruce has never been in the doghouse and I doubt he ever will. He has a special gift when it comes to giving gifts. I love him almost as much as I love peppermint ice-cream with hot fudge sauce.
Post a Comment