We spent this Thanksgiving with our family in Portland. We've been home since Tuesday, but I've been frantically trying to catch up on Christmas decorating and other stuff that I've gotten a late start on.
We had a great time in Oregon. Jonathan and his cousin Aaron played nonstop from the time the woke up each day, til they were forced into bed at night. They built an entire city out of Lincoln logs, played the Wii and chased eachother around the house. 

Russ and I enjoyed spending time with family we haven't seen in a while. It was so fun to just hang out with Russell's sisters and the older girls. Erika and her room mates made a surprise trip home from BYU. We enjoyed a few movie nights, seeing Australia in the theater and then watching the long version of Pride and Prejudice after the boys went to bed. And, of course, tax free shopping.
And then there was the cat. I am usually allergic to cats, especially if we have to share the same living space, but Toby was, fortunately, hypoallergenic. And he was hilarious. See if you can spot what is odd about this picture.
Don't worry, he's not eating Grandpa. He's just grooming him.
I don't want to leave out the dog, since we are dog lovers. Apollo deserves some credit for living peacefully with his natural born enemy. And for giving us some doggy love so we wouldn't miss our own dogs so much.
Thanksgiving table settings.

Thanks to our Oregon family for letting us invade for a week. We had a lot of fun!











1 comments:
Very very cute! I've been wondering about the cat who pounced from the bowl. Jonathan's cousin looks a lot like him.
Post a Comment