In exactly one week I will turn 30. Or as Jonathan so politely pointed out "It's Mom's birthday and she's turning old." Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into some long introspective post reflecting on my last 30 years. Really, I have no special thoughts on turning 30. Maybe I'm shallow, but the only thing that comes to mind is that I can use this to get a really good present out of Russ.
Sorry about the cheesy 80's music. It seemed appropriate.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
The Final Countdown
Posted by Kim at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Man! I totally missed out on the big 3-0 present last year.
Is your *ahem* camera still broken? (Whistling innocently...)
Oh and you totally need to see my kids dancing to your blog music. It is pretty entertaining.
I'm glad they enjoy the music. Jonathan just screams at me to turn it off. Sadly, my camera has been working just fine lately. Besides, I could never convince Russ to buy the camera I really want.
Oh, I love the turning old comment! Too cute!
Happy birthday in a couple of days!!!!! And I wish I was turning thirty so be grateful!!! ;)
You tell Sir Jumps-Alot that Sis Jolley is turning REALLY OLD (read as: 40) this year.
So that makes his mom only sorta old. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment