Love the pictures! I love it when my kids get a hold of my camera and then I look through the pictures and they have taken so many and I wonder where was I?
Very very funny. I love it when I go to upload pictures and find ones of McKay. He likes to take pictures, but they end up being up his nose, of his eyes RIGHT CLOSE, of his toys, his TV shows, etc. It is always entertaining!
He also likes to switch all my setting around. So I am suddenly on A-DEP, manual focus, with my flash set to slave...That should be my tip off to interesting pictures on my card to follow.
2 comments:
Love the pictures! I love it when my kids get a hold of my camera and then I look through the pictures and they have taken so many and I wonder where was I?
Very very funny. I love it when I go to upload pictures and find ones of McKay. He likes to take pictures, but they end up being up his nose, of his eyes RIGHT CLOSE, of his toys, his TV shows, etc. It is always entertaining!
He also likes to switch all my setting around. So I am suddenly on A-DEP, manual focus, with my flash set to slave...That should be my tip off to interesting pictures on my card to follow.
Post a Comment