Friday, August 29, 2008

Mad Libs

I found this Mad Libs book I bought last time we had a family party. I really wanted to play with it, but it's just no fun by yourself so I'm asking you all to play with me. I will list the words I need and I ask each person who reads this to give one or two words in a comment. Even if you've never posted, please post now and play with me. When I have all the words, I will post the completed story. The title is "Family Plan".
I need:
  • 1 verb
  • 1 verb (past tense)
  • 1 verb ending in "ing"
  • 6 nouns
  • 1 plural noun
  • 5 adjectives
  • a number

6 comments:

Rachel said...

1 verb-parasail
1 noun-beach ball

SarahAnne said...

1 verb past tense - tasted

Rachel said...

I want to see how this works...

So another noun...

the ubiquitous BABY WIPES!

Kim said...

I am going to count ubiquitous as one of the adjectives, since you used it to describe the baby wipes.

Sarah Jayne said...

plural noun - kittens
verb ending in "ing" - catching

Heather said...

Number 4

~Heather (scuba_mama)