Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's for Dinner?

I got this off Kathryn's blog, and I'm only posting it so that you all will post what you had for dinner and I can get some ideas. So, here is Kathryn's idea...

Here's the challenge:


1) Photograph exactly what you had for dinner last night. (even if it's a pint of ice cream & 4 cheese puffs, which I highly recommend)

2) Share the recipe & photo.

3) Let us know something fun/interesting/weird/amusing that happened during this dinner or the making of it.

So, here's what we had for dinner tonight. Not only did we have this for dinner, we had this for lunch too. Talk about killing two birds with one stone (or one Costco Pizza). Now, if I'm willing to put this out there for everyone to see, none of you have an excuse for not posting your dinners.




Recipe:
1. Call Costco and order pizza.
2. Drive to Costco.
3. Stand in line for 1/2 hour.
4. Take pizza home and enjoy.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

You are absolutely the FUNNIEST person! Seriously - I'm dying here!!

And thanks SO MUCH for the recipe. Classic!

Kathryn said...

It's the next day...

And I'm still cracking up! :)

"Stand in line for 1/2 hour" - love it.

Rachel said...

Bwhahahaha!

And how TRUE is the "stand in line for 1/2 hour" bit? Seriously, SO true.

Hee hee. Oh and dang...now I want some veggie pizza from Costco!

Kelly said...

this is great Kim! I have fought the pizza ladies at Costco Before. I told them we couldn't hear them calling the numbers (for us to pick up our pizzas) when they yell them out from behind the glass. She told me that I could hear fine if I stood on the other side of teh glass. HUH? I guess glass has a magic sound transferring quality I didn't know about!

Kim said...

Ah, so that's the secret. I'll have to remember that next time I stand around for an hour only to find out they called my number 40 minutes earlier.