Here's what I still need:
- 4 Adjectives
- 4 Nouns
Since only a few of you are playing my game, those who want to play (or just want to humor me) please give as many of the above as you'd like and I will post the story.
Now we have two dogs and two boys!
Here's what I still need:
Since only a few of you are playing my game, those who want to play (or just want to humor me) please give as many of the above as you'd like and I will post the story.
Posted by Kim at 9:41 PM
6 comments:
Kim, hey it is Suzette. I was on Brooks blog and saw your name so I took a peek. K where did you find that mad lib book. My sisters and I LOVED those things as kids!!! I have been searching for one since the beginning of summer, but can't seem to find them anywhere. ????
Hey Suzette! Look at Barnes & Noble in the Childrens' section.
They had a WHOLE TIN at Costco for $12. (Just sayin')
Hmmm, ok, how about adjectives first--
1) boiling
2) turbulent
3) frumpy
4) gnarly
I'll be back in a couple hours and see if anyone has done the nouns. (I'd hate to spoil the fun. But I want to hear the story!)
Ok--nouns
1) Christmas ornament
2) bike pump
3) reality show
4) interfaith theocracy (from Darwin)
I'll play! Not sure if you want two from one person but just in case...
Adjective: squishy
Noun: hippity hop
And good noun Darwin! ;)
Post a Comment