I've had a lot of fun with the boy this summer, but we've hit a rough patch this month and I think we both need a break from each other. That break finally came today.
Jonathan survived the first day of 1st grade, eating lunch at school and TWO recesses. That was his favorite part.Outside our house before school.

Modeling his new school shirts.

And what did I do with my free time today? I celebrated back to school by having my eyebrows waxed. 










7 comments:
Thems some fancy lookin' eyebrows! Congrats on your "me" day!! :)
I was busy cleaning out the under-the-stairs closet while you were in girlie heaven. No-no! Don't feel bad. Really.
I was having little tiny hairs ripped out of my head. It wasn't exactly heaven. But I agree it was better than cleaning any day. Now you have to reward yourself for cleaning your closet.
Ahh, school!
Me likie your eyebrows. I need to do this. Where does one do this?
You can get it done at Walmart. I wish I had remembered the name of the girl who did mine because she was really good. I usually have Wendi do it when she cuts my hair, but I forgot to ask her this time. She always does a good job too.
I usually have Wendi do it, too. She's good and cheap (I'm talkin' prices, there). But a couple of months ago, Walgreens ran their Sally brand wax stuff on sale and I bought it since that's what the aforementioned Wendi uses. I do OK by myself - but I have a lot of eyebrow to cover accidents if one should occur, too. EEEKKK!
I have to say the Eaglecrest shirts improved greatly this year. Much more hip and happening. Have you ever waxed your nose hairs? Done it. Doesn't hurt (surprisingly).
Yeah, we liked the Eaglecrest shirts better this year too. Last year Jonathan wrote his name on his shirt in Sharpie. So, we couldn't reuse it.
I can't say that I've ever waxed my nose hairs, but I'm glad to know it doesn't hurt. Just in case.
Post a Comment